My group video I
believe was a success. I believe that was down to the planning we as a group
and the overall storyline, the video was effective because we researched the different
camera shots and understood how to get them and make them work we each looked
at different films and took ideas and shots from there and incorporated some in
to our video. As a group we tried to use a range of shots in our video to make
it look like a realistic film and using the college area’s adapted the shots to
suit both our story and the and the shots themselves. We choose to do our film
about a kidnap witch I believe allowed for us to be very creative with our
angles and designs and witch allowed us to use shots such as the extreme close
up. During our filming in the group we had a lot of ideas for different placements
and positions of the camera and I think as a group we got it right because we were
always careful not to break the 180 degree rule. I felt we worked well together
in coming up with the storyline and contouring evenly to the film, I also felt
that we here using ideas that we had seen from other films in this. I was camera
man in this group and I believe a captured various different angles of the
scenes so when it was edited together the camera was not static in one place
but jumped around showing a more hole perspective of what was going on. I think
that we could have filmed the scenes in order more so we were more organised
coming to the editing stage so we had more time to sort out and cut the different
segments of the film. But overall very pleased with how it turned out.
the prelim evaluation was to make a short 60 second video that consisted of a few features explained in the brief for the task. we had to make a storyline and titles and draw up ideas ofn places to shoot and get all the footage into a movie of 60 seconds. we cut the footage down on final cut and then exported it to youtube.
ReplyDelete