Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Opie Evaluation


I believe the opie was successful, the photo shop editing software was simple to use and as I got used to it I was able to add to in depth features to the design. The task was clearly explained and I had plenty of time to complete it. Some of the features I added did not go exactly as I would have hoped eg the hair high lights and the colour, if I was to do these again I would have been more precise and realistic with the colour I used for the hair highlights and also I would have suited it more to my real hair taking into account the light and dark parts in my hair. Some features where a success namely the skin colour witch I believe suited the design and was in some way a realistic colour. The face features such as eye brows and facial hair I believe suit the character. If I was to have the time again to redo the face features I would have made sure I was more careful with the lassowing toll that goes around the selected parts to add colour and detail. Overall the design and colour I used I was happy with, and I felt I did my best interms of detail and colour. I was happy using the layers and the software and the Mac computer.




1 comment:

  1. the opie task was the first task I did in this unit. I had to take I photo of my face and use software (Photoshop) to change the features by putting them into layers and then drawing round my face to change colours and thickness of lines. I finally uploaded it as a j-peg and now use it as my logo for my media blog and YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete