Thursday, 17 October 2013
adding sound to my video
I believe this task went well because my group had planned out what we where going to film and what type of effect we where going for. we decided to shoot our short film in the library and that we would start at one end and record until we got to the other. our idea was to make it a every spooky scene so we added a mysterious sound effect to the video. as a group we had a listen to many different sound effects from a lot of different instruments on the garage band software and we started to develop different mixes to the video. all three of our different mixes made the video feel different. I feel that we all created audio mixes that when linked with the video worked well in emphasising the mood we where trying to get across. I feel that we could have tried to develop a range of the groups ideas into one sound mix that we could have worked on to fit different stages along the video. I thought our ability to create different musical sequences to the video worked well and I was happy with end mix I thought it amplified what we where trying to get across in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this task was about adding audio to a video i created. the music had to be copyright free so i decided to compose the music on garage band witch allows you to get a whole range of music tracks from alot of different instruments. the music arrangement went very well and i was really pleased with the end result when i added it to the film
ReplyDelete