The brief that I have been provided with consists of two
tasks that I have to complete in g321
Preliminary exercise- this is a task that involves filming
and editing a actor under taking a few simple moves such as opening a door and
moving across/around a room and sitting down on a chair the film must be scripted to include a simple
exchange of dialogue the film will consist of many camera movements that follow
the 180-degree rule.
Main task- the film length is two minutes so features such
as titles and credits should fit with in that time period
Video and sound sources should be student made with a
exemption on sound fx witch should be copyright free. All tasks should be done
individually or maximum group of 4
this is the brief for your g321 unit. the brief shows be what I need to complete for my filming work in this unit. I have written it out in my own words as I thought this would be useful to my understanding of it. on the prelim exercise it shows me what I must include, and for the main task it tells me how long it needs to be.
ReplyDelete